Saturday, June 1, 2013

Card Holder


Hello! This is my first post in this blog..... Two days before Mother's day. I made this card holder for her.
Let's have a view :)

I used my brand new Tilda with Puppy stamp.

Tilda.

I masked Bitty Itty Bitty - unity Happy Birthday stamp on top of my own-created signboard

Mr. Sun
Butterfly.     

Recipes:
Magnolia Stamp: Tilda with Puppy- Love collection
Other stamps: Bitty Itty Bitty- Unity Happy Birthday
Papers:Own made background

 Entering into:
AnythingGoesChallengeBlog

 -HandmadeBackgrounds      
Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge Blog
                                                                                                     













2 comments:

  1. How sweet and what a fun layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp and Create's Magnolia challenge! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Lovely details and I love your Tilda! Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete